Tuesday, 30 December 2014

New year eve

Assalamualaikum and hi. It's been a long time I haven't update anything. I've been busy lately and have no time to updating anything. But it's shocking that my page views is increasing. wow!~

Lately, I finished my exam and hopefully my foundation year. And my dad recommend me to his friend's company for work. So eventually I worked at galeri chandan in Publika. (You should click that link and check it out). My first day went well and I met a lot of people actually --like duhh..

On 23rd December, they held an event called MEA awards. You still can come until 6 January 2015 @ whitebox publika . Bring your family and friends tho :D So here are some of the pictures taken in the opening day :D

Hand waiting for gadot by Hilal Mazlan









It was full of lots and lots of people and all the painting are sold. It was amazing day. If you would like to see more, do click this URL and like the page. https://www.facebook.com/galerichandan


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)