Friday, 10 January 2014

oh oh tee dee

Assalamualaikum peeps.

Monday, 6th January 2014

I started my first class in Ucsi university. Most of my friends already posted their ootd in instagram etc. Sadly I don't because I wasn't thinking of taking pictures right after I finished dressed up. So yeah. I was rushing to class and hoping that I could escape the traffic jam and be there before 9.30 am.


Oh wait, my ootd was wearing:

  • NYC beanie from H&M (the exact from the picture) 
  • Orange tank top with pattern from Kitschen (i can't find the picture)
  • Red Skinny Jean from Forever 21 (exact from the picture above)
  • Black Pump Shoes with White Spot from Vincci.
I'm not sure whether it was called spot or what. 
Whatever it is. I had fun for the first day and exhausted because my class ended at 6pm.
& overall of this week I do enjoy my days in campus. 
especially when someone called me pretty with baju kurung
HAHAH TIME TU MULA DAH PERAAAASAAN :P


I'm really scared of upcoming assignments and quizzes. 
Oh I wish I get good great marks for it (:
K then, that's all from this week.
chiao
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)