Tuesday, 18 June 2013

What a beautiful morning


Hi there.
How was your morning?
Is it good?Or bad?

Well I'm here to tell how was my morning goes.
I woke up at 5.30 am -- if I've not mistaken, I awake because I feel so cold and I can't stop shivering.
I switch off the aircon (I don't know if this the correct spelling) and switch on the fan. I really hate to wake up early than the time I should be waking up.
I was supposed to wake up like 6.30 am and I was an hour earlier.
how awesome that could be.
So I went to whatsapp him. I thought he was asleep or what but he didn't.
So we chat for a moment until I fell asleep. I don't think I wish him good night. It was rude. I really hate to not tell people that I'm going to bed or wishing them good night, because I don't like our conversation hanging. I doesn't like when people does that to me but I think I just can't stand of my sleepiness so I leave them. BLEH BLEH BLEH... hate it

I don't know why but I like to say the blehs since I watched Hotel Transylvania yesterday.
I'm getting addicted to say those word. It cute and funny. Well whatever it is, I went work a bit late because I woke up at 7.30 am and I should be ready before 8 because I need to send my brother to kindergarten.
I never rush even I'm bloody late. I take it slow and being cool and that's why I always get detention when I'm in high school. BLEH BLEH BLEH

On my way to work, there is an accident happen on the flyover. I don't get goosebumps when I saw someone died on the road. Nahhh, I don't, except someone fell from the highest building then I'll get petrified. I keep listening to my favorite songs and my dad keep blabbering about the accident. I doesn't want to hear it but I just did.

It's 9.30 am right now and I hope for a few hours later, my morning gonna be awesome.
and I hope yours too
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)