Wednesday, 29 May 2013

STRESS STRESS STRESS

Assalamualaikum,

Good Morning and happy Thursday
It's been almost 4 months I've been working and it's kinda stressing when the customers keep asking me things that I don't know. I hope that I could help them. It's not that I'm lazy or doesn't want to help them, it's just I'm trying to learn the things that I don't know. I'm not good in communication, I don't know why. I only talks when I have stories or problems and that moment I won't stop talking and people starts to think that I'm such an annoying person.Well I think I am, sometimes.

Every time the customers asking me about clothes that we're selling or asking how to make the payment, my reaction will be like this


Well mentality I will become like this. Physically, I will start to tell them to see someone else or I called other people to help them. I'm such a horrible employee. I sleep, I listen to songs too loud, I keep going out with my friends and not doing my work. I only sleep when I'm sick or I really can't stand of my sleepiness.

But I try to do my best though.


Forget the rest aye? I can't though. I need to do this. I really am.
so..

:)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)