Thursday, 25 April 2013

THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

hello
so i wanna share with yall what the things i wanna do before i die
i know there's a lot more to do

but i only post it what's pop out from my mind


firtsly, having a girlfriend who wears the same as i am
i dont know why
but i thinks it's cute
and sweet
even if i dont have a girl as my best friend, a girlfriend
whatever you all called it
i wanna do this with my boyfriends (boy who is my friend or maybe someone i love)


next, hang out with my friends in a place like this rather than going to concerts or clubs

wear like this every time im on vacation






making healthy drinks every time


ni takde kena mengena
hahaha


going some where like this

i wanna do bungee jumping
sky diving
sea diving
anything extreme
haha

because of
#YOLO


i dont like guys who have abs
but he's hot
OMGGG

hha okay chiao for now
-mfmimy-
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)