Monday, 8 April 2013

How to change mouse cursor in blogger

Hello there, I was surveying some tutorials and I get bored of my blog's page so I edit some.
I added some widgets so as you can see I made a mouse cursor and it's hello kitty's design

Changing the mouse cursor in blogger or blogspot blogs is very easy. This tutorial will help you to change the mouse cursor of your blog to animated cursors
If you interested of making one, so what are you waiting for?
Let's give it a try

How to install mouse cursor in blogger blog to animated cursors?

It's not that hard but I'll show in two set of instructions for each steps, as some of you are using the default layout, and some of you are using the new layout. Do back up your template before attempting this tutorial.

Step 1:

In old layout, GO TO Dashboard -> Design -> Edit HTML - Expand Widget Templates





In new layout : GO TO Dashboard -> Template -> Edit Template HTML -> Expand Widget Templates




Now find (CTRL+F) this code in the template :

</head>

FYI: I only did tick the expand widget template and I can't find ctrl+f,. Plus, I did not paste any code cause when I did, it's show error.

and don't forget to SAVE TEMPLATE


So now...

How to change mouse cursor generator??
How to add mouse cursor widget to blogger?


  • Choose a type of Mouse Cursor below
  • Click on "Generate" button
  • Finally click on "Add to Blogger" to add it to your blog



Select a Type of Widget
Preview
How to work (preview)
Cursor Preview not working properly Firefox. If You want to use cursor Preview Best work on Chrome browsers.
  • Click on Reset button
  • choos any Type of Widget
  • Click on Generate button.
  • Click on Preview button

Select a Type of Widget previwe button below and please wait while loading previwe

Demo does not works Properly here, But when we add as widget it Works Great!





No comments:

Post a Comment

:)