Wednesday, 27 February 2013

first and second day of workingggg

APA? LILY DAH KERJA?
omgomgomg!

double whatss? *gedik betul*


awww baby ni comelnya,
wonder budak mana hehe

okayokay enough with the dramas and gedikness
well today is my second day of working as a clerk
in my dad's office

it was fun, really
and im working right now and seriously kerja dah takde
and freetime plak
apa lagi cik qiah,
BLOGGING LAAAAHHH :)

so yesterday was everything first time to me:
FIRST TIME WORKING
FIRST TIME BEING A CLERK
FIRST TIME DOING THINGS I NEVER DID
or wait...
I DID BUT NOT AS A WORKER
heh

gitu pun boleh jemah oi

so today
well specifically, just a few hour ago
i went to PJ with my dad
before that I don't have anything to do cause my work is done
so my dad invite me to go with him to PJ

PJ is short formed  for Petaling Jaya
which is in Malaysia
do google it -if you wanna know where in the earth is that but if you do well that's good

I went to a bank.
AL RAJHI BANK
to send document to Mr Zainu
i thought he was a girl so i keep finding girls and asking whether if Zainu is them
it was so embarrassing

HM
who cares aye?

i had a&w waffle for lunch
i feel like to vomit already
cause i had mcdonald's burger before that

wekkkkk


so that's all what i did today
and hope something interesting happen later
BEST OF LUCK 
TO
ME
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

:)